Studio Summer Closure, New Hours, and More...
As you may have herd, the Creative Ewe studio will be closed July 1-10 for inventory and refurbishment projects. And when we re-open, we'll have new hours effective July 11th.
Our new hours are:
Tuesday through Friday: 12 pm – 7 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12 pm – 5 pm
And, of course, you can always shop with us online at our webstore or mobile apps:
Creative Ewe Webstore
To help address some recent issues at our studio, we are also introducing a few new studio policies to help us prevent loss and improve our order fulfillment process, as well as create a harmonious stitching experience for all studio customers.
Firstly, we're excited to announce our official weekly sit-and-stitch at the Creative Ewe studio. Join us every Wednesday during our normal operating hours for a fun day of knitting or crochet and catch up with your fiber friends!
Please note that sit-and-stitch will not be available on other days with a few exceptions:
- Any customer purchasing an SOS session is welcome to sit-and-stitch until store closing on the day they purchase their SOS session.
- Any customer participating in a class at the studio is welcome to sit-and-stitch until store closing on the day of their class.
- As an additional perk, Membersheep Rewards members at the Alpaca-tier or higher are invited to sit-and-stitch any day of the week during regular store hours except during special events or classes. We will notify customers via email informing them of this new perk based on their Membersheep point history.
Our other sit-and-stitch store policies will remain in effect:
- Sit-and-stitch is limited to available seating at the studio. Reserving chairs/seating for individuals not present at the studio is not allowed.
- We kindly ask that customers only use yarn purchased from Creative Ewe during sit-and-stitch.
- To ensure an enjoyable experience for all stitchers, please show mutual respect to other customers by avoiding disruptive or offensive behavior.
- As always, SOS help is available during sit-and-stitch for a nominal fee ($18 / 30 minutes).
Thank you for your understanding as we implement these new policies.